The New South Wales Government supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of publicly-funded information and endorses the use of Creative Commons licensing (see www.creativecommons.org).
Subject to the exceptions listed below, the material available on this website is owned by the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales acting through the Emergency Services Levy Insurance Monitor (Insurance Monitor), is protected by Crown Copyright and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. The licence terms are available at the Creative Commons website, www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/legalcode.
An easy-to-read summary of the licence is also available at the Creative Commons website at www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/.
The Insurance Monitor requires that it be attributed as creator of the licensed material in the following manner:
© State of New South Wales (Emergency Services Levy Insurance Monitor), 2018. For current information visit www.eslinsurancemonitor.nsw.gov.au.
You may also use any material in accordance with rights you may have under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), for example under the fair dealing provisions or statutory licences.
Use of material in a way not permitted by this copyright notice may be an infringement of copyright. Infringing copyright may expose you to legal action by, and liability to, the copyright owner.
The Creative Commons licence does not apply to:
- the State’s Coat of Arms, State emblems and symbols, the New South Wales Government logo, or any other government-owned trademarks, logos and brands (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under a Creative Commons licence);
- intellectual property (including copyright) owned by third parties unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence (NOTE: No guarantee is made that third party material will be expressly identified – see below);
- images, photographs, cinematographic film and music;
- personal information (e.g. photographs of people which may be approved for use in NSW Treasury publishing only);
- material provided pursuant to an alternative licence or excluded from the Creative Commons licensing scheme.
As use of NSW Government trademarks, State emblems or symbols, logos or brands can imply endorsement, except as stated above these cannot be used without the express permission of the organisation. To request permission, please contact the Insurance Monitor Communications team via the contact us form.
Third party intellectual property
This website contains third party material which may or may not be identified. Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material and you should contact that party directly.
You must check and comply with the licensing information for each item of material that you wish to use. This may require you to contact the Insurance Monitor to confirm whether the material is licensed pursuant to a Creative Commons licence or the third party copyright owner for permission to use the material.
Material on this site
Enquiries relating to use of material on this site should be directed to the Insurance Monitor Communications Team: via the contact us form
Level 18, 1 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
or via its hotline 1300 607 723
Links to this site
If you plan to create a link to this website, please note these conditions:
- Links must be to the homepage or other high level page;
- Logos, emblems and trademarks of the NSW Government and/or the Insurance Monitor must not be used for web linking purposes;
- The website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding;
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement of your organisation, services or products by the NSW Government including the Insurance Monitor;
- You must not pass off content from this website as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the website (see our Copyright notice above).